What is your dream nursing careerRegister Today!
- by JerseyGirl6 Jul 4, '12My dream nursing career would be to work at a college/university working in the student clinic while also health promoting to the peers at the school...while working to do that I would love to work as a school nurse while goin to school for my masters to become a family np honestly I would love to have my own office and desk promoting health from all the experiences I hope to have while in nursing school and working as a nurse...so all these careers have all of what I dream of doing with a nursing degree...good luck to all of you chasing your dream nursing job
- 5,367 Views
- Jul 4, '12 by kayruhhMy dream nursing career is to graduate! Haha. But Seriously, after graduating I would like to become an emergency medicine nurse practitioner and work in the ER/Trauma. Probably work full time at the local level one trauma center, and possibly teach at the university part time. If I could get my fiancé on board I would like to do travel nursing as well, and possibly go to Australia
- Jul 4, '12 by SC4Nurse2BQuote from kayruhhLOL. Mine also. I will probably only get my BSN and I plan to work in LTC. Being a veteran I would like to work in a veteran's hospital because they are so understaffed and I want to give back. But they are too far from where I live at the moment.My dream nursing career is to graduate!
- Jul 4, '12 by neldelMy dream nursing career would be a labor and delivery nurse. I am done having kids, but I still am drawn to it. Have always felt drawn towards something to do with pregnancy and just about everything that goes along with it.
- Jul 4, '12 by Katie71275We just had a post on this(By me lol) a few days ago..but Ill answer here as well.
After graduating, I hope to work in L&D, and then go on to get my CNM and either work in a birthing center or practice and help women. Women and on a slightly lower note, babies, are my passion.
- Jul 5, '12 by lovedijahMy husband is military, so I have it all "mapped out in my head" that when he deploys, I can do some traveling nursing to awesome places. Later down the line (much later), I'd like to teach. I've always wanted to be a professor. I don't know that I'd want to teach actual nursing courses, as much as I'd like to teach electives like "Death and Dying", "Sociology of Nursing". I have my sociology degree and I find it interesting.
- Jul 5, '12 by Abigail612My plans after graduation is to try a little of everyhting and gain as much experience as I can then later down the line get my Nurse practitioner, then go on for my Doctorate and teach, I would really like to teach!