What is the average of a nursing student?Register Today!
- by mee9mee9 Jul 23, '12with times and technology changing, what do you think the average age of a nursing student is in 2012?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=761651©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,675 Views
- Jul 23, '12 by OKNurse2beI honestly think that can vary from place to place, but if I were to guess purely based on what I personally am seeing, I would say average age of today's nursing student falls somewhere between 25 and 30 years old. I have no statistics backing that up, and it's a a shot in the dark guess. I don't think age really matters. I think it's great that nursing attracts people of all ages, from all different kinds of backgrounds.
- Jul 23, '12 by iluvpathoI would say at my school its about 23 y.o.
- Jul 23, '12 by alex1987At my school I would say the average is about 30 years old. I'm 24 though
- Jul 23, '12 by iluvpathoQuote from alex1987Hahhaha we should switch I just turned 30 this yearAt my school I would say the average is about 30 years old. I'm 24 though
- Jul 23, '12 by ShineyNickel76Well, all I can say is we had orientation last week. And I felt OLD! LOL! I am 36. So, in my school alot of them are early to mid 20's.
- Jul 23, '12 by kgl_2014I'm 36 too. We have a range from just out of high school to a few people in their mid 50s. I've noticed more people my age going back to school.
- Jul 23, '12 by prettymicaMy first time around the average age was about 26. Four years later, about 35.
- Jul 23, '12 by Adri :)We have a very non traditional class. There are 65 of us and all but maybe 15 are over 25. I'm 28 myself. Our youngest is 22 I believe.
- Jul 23, '12 by Annie07I'm in my third year and the average age of my class is early 20's. There are around 5/30 women over the age of 40. This is in Australia