Schools in!! 21 days and counting! Anyone else starting this month - Page 4Register Today!
- Jan 3 by littlebear23Congrats on everybody getting in, or graduating!!! I go back to classes on the 15th! I am part-time for now and only taking 6 credits, but that still makes me a happy goose!
- Jan 3 by wenellis78i start level 3 tomorrow...excited doesnt describe, ready for this journey to be complete!! congrats on the new beginning...wish you the best, just never give up!
- Jan 3 by brisweetCongrats and good luck everyone. I start pharm this tues. Nervous wreck because everyone keeps saying how tough the class is.
- Jan 5 by cgrantOh my!! Just found out I'm starting school a week sooner than expected!! Yikes!!! Hello January 14th! Goodbye the 22nd first two days orientation the jump right in to nursing basics!
- Jan 6 by StudentKskI start my ADN program Jan 14th also! I am an anxious/excited/nervous wreck!!! I am also done with all my pre/co-reqs, wahoo! Although I am taking transfer courses (I want to go straight into an RN-MSN program right after I get my RN). But I cannot wait to start! I have a husband in the military and two little boys and I just hope to find a way to juggle it all! I've done well with that so far with my pre-reqs, so hopefully I'll be okay.
Congrats to all of us who are starting! I look forward to our posts 3 weeks in..lol! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!
- Jan 6 by shawnajuanitaCongrats!! I start class January 9th
- Jan 7 by jngo91I am super nervous and start the 22nd as well!
I can't wait to start med-surg and peds. I love my peds clinical site
- Jan 7 by rakcnaQuote from cgrantWhat school?Starting ADN program in 21 days! So nervous but excited!! I only have nursing courses to take, I've taken all pre reqs (thank God) I've started studying for dosage calculations, I just want to stay ahead of he game.. Have a lot to juggle, husband, kids, thank God I don't have to work right now. So excited for the journey!