I need a good smack from somebody PLEEZE!
Right now, I am SUPPOSED to be writing a critique of a qualitative research article. Lets list the things we can be doing instead of writing a paper for school: (come on, it'll be fun!)
1. Clean the bathtub
2. Do the dishes
3. Make pointless entrees on Allnurses.com
4. Look up the Kama Sutra on Google.
5. Cut your own hair while standing in front of the mirror (*I think it turned out NICE*)
6. Leave the house
7. Find some
8. Get some
9. Have some more
10. Organize and reorganize CD collection
11. Drink copious amounts of coffee.
12. Urinate repeatedly
13. Christmas Shopping
14. Manicure and pedicure
15. Change settings on computer
16. Find new screensaver
17. Three words: Travis Fimmel wallpaper.