I am a pre-nursing student, taking prerequisites to get into nursing school. I have a project due in my Statistics class for which I must gather 30 responses or more to a short survey that I create. My instructor suggested researching something of interest and relevance to my field of study, so I decided to research prior CNA experience and how nurses view it.
Thanks so much for taking your valuable time to answer my questions!
1. What is your age?
2. How long have you been a nurse?
3. Did you work as a CNA before becoming a nurse?
4. If yes to #3, how long did you work as a CNA before becoming a nurse?
5. If no to #3, do you wish that you had?
6. Regardless of whether you worked as a CNA prior to becoming a nurse, do you believe working as a CNA prior to nursing better prepares you to be a nurse? Feel free to elaborate on your response.