Planner for schoolRegister Today!
- by EarthhAngel2013 Aug 4, '12So I'm looking for a planner for school and some other stuff, but mostly school... I'm gonna go with this one ( http://www.amazon.com/2012-13-Planne...=daily+planner ), just curious what do you all use?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=767175©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Aug 4, '12 by kgl_2014That's close to what I have. I picked mine up at Walmart for around $2. It has the same weekly and monthly breakdown as the one you're getting. Lots of room for writing.
- Aug 4, '12 by StephalumpI use an Organizeher planner from Target. I really like it...room for meal planning, shopping lists, and it's expandable with other printables for stuff like expense tracking.
However. I've been looking around for a daily planner like that...I may end up getting that one if I don't find one at the store while I'm doing my kids' shopping. I need looooots of room to write on each day, more than the monthly calendar in mine.
- Aug 4, '12 by EarthhAngel2013I was going to try a dry erase board calendar for my room, and I may still use it, but I wanted something that would hopefully fit in my purse. and I can take it with me and I write all sorts of weird things in mine. release dates for movies and TV, days for school, homework time(which I never seem to do, and it takes up room. Might quit doing that one.Hehe.) Appointments for me and my mom. Days I get gas and the price. I like the class schedule days in the front, because I don't go to school but 3 days a week. This semester Monday is lecture and Thursday and Friday are clinicals.
- Aug 4, '12 by ImKosherI just printed a calender from the internet and put it in the front of my school/daily binder. Beats having to pay these crazy prices for a little book.
- Aug 4, '12 by ebailey1218I use my iPhone and sync it to my Outlook on my laptop. You can have multiple calendars (I have one for each of my 3 kids, one calendar for each class, one for bills and then another one for mom and dad that includes birthdays). You can still look at multiple calendars at once to see what you have going on a particular day, but if I want to focus on a particular class then I can single out that one.
I will print some of the calendars and hang them on our families bulletin board in the computer room so everyone can see what is coming up that month.
I am trying to go paperless and not have to carry so much stuff around.
- Aug 4, '12 by Ashley, PICU RNI used Google Calendar. I really preferred having access to everything from my computer. Google Calendar let's you create color-coded categories (such as one category for each class, another for work, another for personal events like doctor's appointments, etc). I had a category for each class in the Calendar and I could input my class times, clinical times, and when assignments were due. You can add any specific details about the entry that you want (such as what chapters you are going over in that day's lecture. I also had a folder/binder for each class that held paperwork. I coordinated the colors for each class's binder with the category color on the Calendar. So if I looked in my calendar and saw that I had a test in the green category, I knew I needed my green folder to study with.
You can add as much as you want, and I had my work schedule and personal schedule all in the Calendar. When you look at the daily or weekly view in the Calendar, it blocks out when you have something scheduled and when you have free time. It made it very convenient to be able to look in one place and know where you had to be and when, as well as when you had available time for studying, etc. It was much easier for me than a written planner.
- Aug 4, '12 by trb76
- Aug 4, '12 by Dixon, future NPQuote from EarthhAngel2013I was going to try a dry erase board calendar for my room, and I may still use it, but I wanted something that would hopefully fit in my purse. and I can take it with me and I write all sorts of weird things in mine. release dates for movies and TV, days for school, homework time(which I never seem to do, and it takes up room. Might quit doing that one.Hehe.) Appointments for me and my mom. Days I get gas and the price. I like the class schedule days in the front, because I don't go to school but 3 days a week. This semester Monday is lecture and Thursday and Friday are clinicals.
I am going to use a dry erase board. I already have it ready for the first month of school...important dates, reading assignments, class schedules...the whole 9! I hope this works for the both of us.
- Aug 5, '12 by ElladoraBeing a bit of a nerd (plus a TOUCH disorganized at times) I actually carried a trapper keeper to school. I printed calendars and stuck them in the front of my trapper. (Added bonus - ALL of my school papers were in one place). I ALWAYS had my trapper with me. I also put all of my assignments and such into Google calendar (which syncs with my phone). Between the two, I rarely had any late assignments, forgot about any deadlines, etc.