Nursing Program LengthRegister Today!
- by FutureNursing Apr 3How many long does the nursing program take?How many semesters?
- 1,436 Views
- Apr 3 by Julesmama28Depends. ADNs usually 4 semesters after pre reqs, mine is a BSN, it's 5. Then there are accelerated programs, LPN programs...etc.
- Apr 3 by aubgurlI'm in a part time program so it is 7 semesters.
- Apr 4 by Sparrow91I am in a BSN program and it is 8 semesters long. In the ADN program it is 4 (if you are able to get in out of high school) can be longer if you are on a waiting list.
- Apr 4 by donkMy BScN program is 8 semesters.
- Apr 4 by FDW630My ADN program is 4 semesters after prerequisites.
- Apr 4 by Esme12Welcome to AN!
As you can see it depends on the program!
- Apr 4 by HeatherMaxThe programs I am looking at are BSN, 2.5 years after all the pre-requisites are done, ASN, 2 years after the pre-requisites are done. It will take me more than 2 years to get my pre-requisites done for either program. (my school won't allow you to take two science classes at the same time, and between the 4 required science classes, and the pre-requisites to the classes I need, I am looking at 6 semesters.)
- Apr 4 by EverlineMy ADN program is five semesters after pre-reqs.
- Apr 4 by learning as i goMy ADN program is 4 semesters after pre-reqs.