most hated subject???Register Today!
This is a discussion on most hated subject??? in General Nursing Student, part of Nursing Student ... HI EVERYONE! out of interest was just wondering what subject, topic or sector of nursing school...by fullstopltd Feb 15HI EVERYONE!
out of interest was just wondering what subject, topic or sector of nursing school you hate the most.
MINE, Is microbiology! I love biochemistry but for some reason micro and I don't mix
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=815672©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Feb 15 by Adele_Michal7Great topic! Hmmm... Well, I definitely wasn't a fan of pharmacology. But it wasn't HORRIBLE. I guess that or Chemistry would be my choice.
- Feb 15 by QuarterLife88Peds. Worst clinical, and I just didn't care for the theory. Not a kid person, sorry.
- Feb 15 by Nursing2102Same here, Micro=
- Feb 15 by turnforthenurseRNPeds, OB and Public Health.
- Feb 15 by Racer15Hmm, probably anything involving nursing theory. I know it's important material, but it's incredibly DRY.
- Feb 15 by classicdameMy worst was psych. Dreaded the clinicals. Once the semester was over the instructor told me I was the best student she had ever had and encouraged me to go in to psych nursing. Really? I thought I barely contained myself. So hold on, it might seem different later on.
As for micro - I thought looking at and naming bugs was fun!
- Feb 15 by GrnTeaEconomics. Met M-W-F at 0800 the one semester before I started clinicals. I worked as a nursing assistant on a geri floor 3:30-MN on Thurs, Sat, and Sun every week, so I missed a lot of Friday classes and some Mondays , and I didn't get the equations and stuff too well anyway... I only took it because we had to take a history, gov, or ec class for distribution requirements, and ec was the only one that didn't require a paper.
But my instructor took pity on me and told me that if I didn't want a failing grade I could.... write a paper. ::sigh:: He gave me a C-, which was all I wanted out of life at that point.
- Feb 15 by Esme12I loved micro and biochem but I hated organic chemistry......grrrrrrrrrrrr
- Feb 15 by veggie530anatomy.
like memorizing a road map instead of just driving.