most hated subject???Register Today!
- by fullstopltd Feb 15HI EVERYONE!
out of interest was just wondering what subject, topic or sector of nursing school you hate the most.
MINE, Is microbiology! I love biochemistry but for some reason micro and I don't mix
- 2,301 Views
- Feb 15 by Adele_Michal7Great topic! Hmmm... Well, I definitely wasn't a fan of pharmacology. But it wasn't HORRIBLE. I guess that or Chemistry would be my choice.
- Feb 15 by Nursing2102Same here, Micro=
- Feb 15 by turnforthenurseRNPeds, OB and Public Health.
- Feb 15 by classicdameMy worst was psych. Dreaded the clinicals. Once the semester was over the instructor told me I was the best student she had ever had and encouraged me to go in to psych nursing. Really? I thought I barely contained myself. So hold on, it might seem different later on.
As for micro - I thought looking at and naming bugs was fun!
- Feb 15 by GrnTeaEconomics. Met M-W-F at 0800 the one semester before I started clinicals. I worked as a nursing assistant on a geri floor 3:30-MN on Thurs, Sat, and Sun every week, so I missed a lot of Friday classes and some Mondays , and I didn't get the equations and stuff too well anyway... I only took it because we had to take a history, gov, or ec class for distribution requirements, and ec was the only one that didn't require a paper.
But my instructor took pity on me and told me that if I didn't want a failing grade I could.... write a paper. ::sigh:: He gave me a C-, which was all I wanted out of life at that point.
- Feb 15 by Esme12I loved micro and biochem but I hated organic chemistry......grrrrrrrrrrrr
- Feb 15 by veggie530anatomy.
like memorizing a road map instead of just driving.