Longest summer... Ever!Register Today!
- by twss2323 May 19Does anyone else feel this way? I'm starting nursing school in the fall and I'm so excited! The thing is... All this excitement is making my summer creep by. Summer has barely started and it seems like its been forever. I really think this is going to be the longest summer of my life. Anyone else feel like this? I figured I'd start the topic, hoping to find others, so we can entertain each other while summer creeps along haha.
- 2,196 Views
- May 19 by MommaTyI actually feel its going very fast. It felt very long while waiting for the acceptance letter, but now, it is flying by.
- May 19 by douxmusiqueYessssssssssss! I was accepted untonmy program in feb, and my term starts may 27 and ive been sooooo bored like timenis creeoing ever since.
- May 19 by christina731I felt the same way before my program began (Spring '13), It felt like the days were never-ending with my boring job. It was a good thing that I took 3 different trips out of state in the months before school began otherwise I would have lost my mind. Take advantage of the time you have now because once school begins you may not have much! See friends and family as often as you can, take a trip if you can or just veg out. If your program is anything like mine, you won't have time to much besides studying. Good luck!
- May 19 by wordsofmymouthWell, the days leading up to getting my acceptance letter seemed long. But, after that, the final weeks of the semester flew by, and now I feel like this summer is already going by too quickly! I am not ready to start another school year yet. I'm still trying to recover from the last one. The semester will start soon enough, I think.
- May 19 by duptonI totally understand, my first semester starts August 19th and although I don't want to rush my summer I am so excited after waiting so long to get in the program and start.
- May 19 by SopranoKrisI hear ya! I'm going to take classes towards the BSN this summer while I wait to start my ADN program in the Fall. Now that spring semester is over, it feels like the time is DRAGGING by!!! I know once summer semester starts, time will start flying by. I'm just anxious for August to be here
- May 19 by LoveMyBoxer99I had thought the same about the summer before I started... It's never gonna get here I said. But a wise friend gave me some really good advice. She said to enjoy every moment of it because once you get started with classes you will beg for a moment of down time. She was right. 2 years later and I am finally getting some rest and relaxation again.
Enjoy this summer. It will be over before you know it. And the semesters will fly by once you start, but you won't truly have time to yourself again until it's all over and you graduate.
Congrats and well wishes to you!
- May 20 by StrawberryEssence81I feel that way too. But I have Microbiology to and Intro to computers to keep me occupied this summer while I wait.