It's getting real!Register Today!
- by Racer15 Dec 7, '12My pinning ceremony is today. Somebody pinch me because it still doesn't feel real that I really am done!
And for those still in school...there is a light at the end of that looooong tunnel All of the stress, the loss of social life, sleepless nights...totally worth it! It seemed like it would never end when I started this program, but it really has flown by!
- 1,601 Views
- Dec 7, '12 by Esme12Congratulations!!!
- Dec 7, '12 by ADN2BWay to go! You did it!
- Dec 7, '12 by DawnCapriceCongratulations!
- Dec 7, '12 by KimynurseCongratulations!
Enjoy the day
- Dec 7, '12 by Bloomgirl118That's awesome! Congratulations!
- Dec 7, '12 by Shorty11Yay! Congratulations!!! Can't wait for the light at the end of my long tunnel! : )
- Dec 7, '12 by Dree,RNMy pinning ceremony is next thursday and so far I have no plans to go. My mom can not make it because she lives so far out of town and the silly class officers planned the pinning and graduation 2 days apart because they thought it would work out for everybody. I just don't know what to do. I am not close with anyone in my class and not the most favorite student with faculty so couldn't imagine anyone besides family pinning me. My 2 sisters are teachers and will be teaching that day and the next day as well. I have the option of obtaining my pin from the class pres and seeing them at graduation. I don't know what to do now. Have 24 hours to think about it.
Congrats on ur pinning ceremony. Hope u had an awesome time!
- Dec 7, '12 by x_factorCongratulations, what a wonderful achievement!!
- Dec 7, '12 by Shorty113SemStudent-I think you should reconsider not attending your pinning ceremony. I'm sorry that your family or those who are close with you cannot attend. I know it is hard to imagine someone who is not close to you doing the pinning, but I personally would still attend and have the class pres or a member of the faculty pin me. Graduating is such a huge accomplishment! You might regret not attending your pinning ceremony years down the road. Congratulations!