How long is your commute to nursing school? - Page 6Register Today!
- Aug 18, '12 by rachelbug91About twenty minutes to the train station and thirty on the train to the school. Fifty total
- Aug 18, '12 by ChrisMarie095 minute drive to the school, 15-45 minute drive to clinical sites, 45-60 minutes depending on traffic to our shared sim lab
- Aug 18, '12 by prettymica1.5 hours one way, no traffic. My first semster was online, I only had to drive down 2 times. This semester every Monday and whenever clinicals are assigned.
- Aug 19, '12 by KeekeenursieQuote from MiikiYeaaaa...I think I'm a little lazy for that one!! But it really would! Would be nice. :-) I might try a bike ride instead.
That would be a nice jog every morning!
- Aug 19, '12 by afterseason35 - 45 mins
- Aug 19, '12 by keepmovingrn15-20 mins depending on traffic.
- Aug 20, '12 by Jmtagg623School is less than 10 minutes away. My clinical sites are anywhere from 20 minutes to about 2 hours away.
- Aug 20, '12 by patriotprincessi am just transferring for my final semester of prerequisites, and my commute is 45 minutes. Ugh, lol, i hate long drives.
- Aug 23, '12 by Racer15About 3 minutes, lol. I live right around the corner from my school. The furthest I have to travel for clinicals is about 25 minutes.