On study tips:
* Get her to speak to her professor - they may give the best advice for her needs
* Try supplement books (Incredibly Easy series, Davis, Saunders, iPhone apps, etc.)
* As someone mentioned, practice test questions
* Someone else mentioned needing to know the general concept on how things work the way they do
* Is she studying outside your study-group sessions? Does she work, or have family needs?
Sorry you feel that way OP
I see you aren't asking for personal opinions on the situation... I understand how you feel, most of us have felt the same way about the site. It's the internet and it's hard to tell anonymous poster's intent, some of the advice won't be exactly what you're looking for ( I know.. I've seen many unnecessary comments before) but a few out of those could be helpful. Ok good luck