Calling graduating class of 2014! - Page 7Register Today!
- Sep 5, '12 by JamaicandolHi guys! Today was my first day and it was great. We didnt do much, we just discuss what to expect but some of the professors were scary. All and all im still going in with a positive attitude and conditioned myself for all the hard work ahead. I am very glad that you guys have joined this thread and look forward to complete this journey together.
- Sep 6, '12 by Luv2bNurse<3I'm really glad that you had a great day. hope we can all learn off each other from our journeys ahead also... Goodluck to everyone in their classes.
- Sep 6, '12 by CheriFI started on August 20th and I really like it!! It's very rigorous but, it will be worth it in the end, this is a GREAT supposr group!!! Hi Everyone!!!
- Sep 6, '12 by CheriF*support
- Sep 6, '12 by dhoffI hear you about scary professors! I started on Tuesday and just had one class that day from 2-5. Wednesday is clinical day and it was cancelled yesterday because we just started. Just for that one class on Tuesday I have 3 professors and the main one was kind of intimidating. One was super sweet though and the third says she loves to call on random people during lectures. That scares the heck out of me because I'm usually pretty quite in class. I have a feeling I'm not going to like that class as much though, its just an intro to the profession and seems kind of boring. The one class I'm most looking forward to I have this afternoon, pharmacology. I can't wait to learn all that! I'm also excited for clinicals but we don't start them for another couple of weeks.Last edit by dhoff on Sep 6, '12 : Reason: typo
- Sep 6, '12 by statnie83ADN class of 2014!!! Frederick Community College! whoop whoop!
- Sep 6, '12 by Khalil'sMommieI start Spring 2013 and graduate Fall 2014!!!!
- Sep 7, '12 by afterseasonHope everyone who has started school is enjoying it. I'm in my 4th week now, and I LOVE it! Scheduled to graduate May 2014.
- Sep 9, '12 by lyndahI start Sept.19. I can't wait to get started. So many emotions all at one time. I grad. March 2014!!!!
- Sep 9, '12 by JamaicandolHey jillypot!!!
Thank you for walking the yellow brick road with us. We'll share our experiences with you and i hope all our experience is a positive one.Last edit by Jamaicandol on Sep 9, '12