ATI and Pharmacology
- 0May 28, '07 by nadeigedoes any one take ATI in their school? if so does any one of u have topic to review for pharmacology it will be a big help for me if I dont pass that I get kick out of school. please any one help.Last edit by nadeige on May 28, '07
- 18,625 Visits
- 1May 29, '07 by IrishIzRNQuote from nadeigedoes any one take ATI in their school? if so does any one of u have topic to review for pharmacology it will be a big help for me if I dont pass that I get kick out of school. please any one help.
Read the ATI books. We have found that the answers for their tests all come from their book. We also learned ATI may have one answer and our school had another based on what was tauught...but our school was wrong on that particular questions and I knew that from when they taught the material. I even mentioned to a teacher "hey you know you can do that" and she was floored. I told her about it and she had no idea. Well ATI knew and people who didn't read the book got it wrong because they answered it based on what we were taught.
Read the books.
- 1May 29, '07 by chiquiraveloskiThat's true. Read the book that came with the ATI pharmacology course.
All the questions and answers are based entirely on what is in the book. Pay attention to the bold-lettered words in the book. It is most likely what you will see on the test. There is an "ATI way" and your school's way of doing things. Hope this helps.
- 1May 30, '07 by marilynmomI agree, read the book. You have it for a reason.
I took the Pharm ATI last semester and when I was taking it I didn't think I knew hardly any of the answers....yet I passed it and was in the highest percentile in the nation (who knows how I did that). I thought the Pharm one was the hardest so far and I've taken quite a few of them. Good luck.
- 0Nov 19, '09 by desert_MPIm getting read to take this test in 2.5 hours. I am retaking the class because I failed the ATI twice over the summer. It's definetely the hardest ATI exam for nursing from what graduates have told me. I get two shots...if I fail it twice this time Im kicked from the program. I believe it's unfair. Last semester I was passing the class but since I didnt get at least a level 2, I failed the course. Pray for me!