You might be a night shifter if... - Page 6Register Today!
- Jan 16 by racheltrulockI've done this
- Jan 16 by CrufflerJJQuote from my3sunsI occasionally find myself using my badge to try and "swipe" the elevator door, or bathroom door, or other doors without the ability to read swipe badges. Autopilot...a scary thing!you stand patiently waiting at the elevator at 730 am. someone else walks up and actually pushes the down button.
- Jan 16 by shamrokksQuote from WeepingAngelI used to do this very same thing, lol.I've had whole conversations with people who called my phone during the day when I was sleeping and forgot to silence it, and then totally forgotten the entire conversation. Apparently I can hold up my end of the conversation pretty well though - only my mom can tell when I'm sleep-talking
- Jan 16 by Rhi007When your friends call you a vampire
When you play with the PA while singing elvis
You hide in an empty cubicle and jump out at a doctor passing by nearly making them **** themselves
Can say the alphabet starting in the middle
Have NASCAR wheelchair races using the ED as the track
- Jan 16 by rikkitikkiQuote from whitecat5000Oh gosh, I never put 2 and 2 together on that one until my apartment building lost power one night while my boyfriend was in the kitchen. I basically went on a rescue mission to save him from slamming into the coffee table, the chairs, the walls. "What, you didn't see the couch? It's right there! What do you want the flashlight for?"You can see in the dark better than most.