White Nursing Dresses?
- 0Sep 2, '01 by lisa 72Where are the white nursing dresses? How about ones that aren't so see through, short, and low cut? Does anyone know where to buy these sort of dresses or are these the only type they make anymore?
Poll: Do you think that more appropriate dress are needed for the nurses?
Should the nurse have appropriate white dresses available to them?
Should the nurse be allowed to make her own white nursing dress?
- 28,587 Visits
- 0Sep 2, '01 by janine3&5You've looked at uniform stores? We had to wear white nursing dresses for our pinning ceremony, and while there wasn't much of a selection, all that I saw were very traditional and conservative.
Another idea if you can't find one you like is to wear a white skirt with a uniform top.
Just curious, do you need one for school or work?
- 0Sep 2, '01 by CardioloHere are a few sites that offer white nursing dresses. You may want to have the ol' slip handy or ask about the thread count. I have seen 65/35 poly/cotton, however, some sites advertise this and say that they have a higher thread count to combat the see-thru problem. Good luck!
NursingHands. The description states, "traditional nursing uniforms".
Tender Loving Care
T S Uniforms
Uniform Vogue. Be sure to click the "styles" links on the upper left part of this page.
There are many more out there. Try a search using "nursing+scrubs+dresses"
- 0Sep 2, '01 by majic65Hey nilepoc--didn't I see you in the last little "video" my ex-boyfriend rented???? Way to supplement that income!
Now--there are white, 100% cotton scrubs, and scrub dresses available from a lot of sources. I had to wear white in school, and had the ER where I worked order me 2 white scrub dresses--best things in the world!! Cheap, easily replaced if they got grungy--which of course they did--and because I did NOT want to supplement my income, not tight or see-thru.
- 0Sep 2, '01 by P_RN Asst. AdminThere's a fellow in England who has an entire website devoted to his love for nurses in uniform! Believe it or not it's just pictures. No porno -sorry.
Here is his supply list for REAL uniforms.
I haven't ordered any uniforms from there, but I have sent for the Alexander Workwear catalog. I am fascinated with the silver buckles, cardboard caps and sleeve protectors. They seem to have departed from our evolution to the color scrubs and only now are getting into that.