Where did you find your job?Register Today!
- by Sophia36 Oct 31, '09Hi,
I am just wondering where you guys found nursing jobs in US?
Newspaper? Website (Which website)??
- 1,587 Views
- Nov 1, '09 by Reno1978For me, I've always just looked at the hospital's website to see what positions are open.
- Nov 1, '09 by JBuddI sent out resumes to ads in the back of nursing magazines; went through looking for places I might want to live, and had a downhill skiing area nearby. Hey, I was single and footloose back then! The internet did not exist in those days, sent them by dinosaur delivery....
- Nov 1, '09 by chrissybizzleThere's a great website called www.indeed.com. It pulls jobs from other search engines so it gives you a lot of options. I was able to apply all over and got a job offer within a week. I start next week and I'm so excited. My advise is to be persistent and always follow up with HR after to apply on line. Good luck!
- Nov 1, '09 by E.R. RookieI applied with HCA online website
- Nov 1, '09 by smileedeeWebsite.
- Nov 1, '09 by Workedhard2bRNScholarship from the hospital while in nursing school ---> Externship at same hospital while in nursing school during the summer ---> Applied for Residency program in 3 areas at same hospital prior to graduating ---> Got it!
- Nov 1, '09 by Jules AI was hired based on a school clinical rotation for my first job and my second one I got by the website.