Transitioning from MTF - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 15 by hiddencatRNI hope you don't think it's because we're not being welcoming. We're just very cognizant of privacy issues here for a number of reasons: public website, nursing a small community, etc. Many of us have recognized people we know in real life here based on a couple of details. Anyway, welcome to AN and welcome to nursing!
- no i totally understand i am just busy thats all... no worries
- awesomw well thay gives me hope i know that its a process and dont you have to piblish it in a newspaper or somethong like that
- Feb 15 by Havin' A Party!Quote from GrnTeaClarification: Name change rules vary from State-to-State. Sometimes even between counties within the same State.... Also, legal name change is easy... You go down to the courthouse and fill in a form, have it notarized, and then get a dozen or so notarized copies to file c your voter registration, mortgage, selective service, college, IRS, Social Security, bank, driver's license, or whomever wants the official form; ordinary copy-machine copies go to your credit cards and random other stuff...
- Feb 17 by michigansapphireIn some places, yes, you would be required to publish it, but guess what? Almost no one ever reads those notices. It's not like they are on the front page! They're buried in the classifieds.
Keep working with your therapist and take good care of yourself.