Swedish Hospital Places Ad Seeking 'Hot' NursesRegister Today!
- by Bortaz, RN Feb 24, '12http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1291329.html
The hospital recently ran an ad campaign soliciting applicants with "TV-series hot" looks and a sense of humor to apply for a summer position in the emergency department, Swedish newspaper The Local reports.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=678370©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 563 Views
- Feb 24, '12 by MinnieMomRNDo you think hot flashes count? Well, at least I've got the sense of humor part...
- Feb 24, '12 by NurseLoveJoy88Ridiculous.
- Feb 24, '12 by MN-NurseQuote from NurseLoveJoy88I know!Ridiculous.
Like it's difficult to find a hot nurse in Sweden.
- Feb 24, '12 by NeriahIt's Sweden. Enough said as far as I am concerned.
- Feb 24, '12 by GuttercatI'm not even sure where to begin...
- Feb 24, '12 by Lynx25Quote from NeriahHaha, pretty much.It's Sweden. Enough said as far as I am concerned.
- Feb 24, '12 by That GuySee ya *******. Im moving