oxygen sTaturations - Page 10Register Today!
- Jan 25 by badrobotWhat about "dipsnea" instead of pronouncing it as "disp-nea"??
- Jan 25 by danabsnI have a fellow nurse who calls me by the wrong name. She calls me Diana, Dena, Donna... Anything but DANA. It isn't that hard, call me by the right name please. She claims it is to hard to remember....how about looking at my name tag?
- Jan 25 by danabsn*too hard to remember
- Jan 26 by Not_A_Hat_PersonThe dress code at one nursing job banned clothes that were "tethered." I think they meant "tattered."
- Jan 26 by limaRNOnce had a nursing professor that said and wrote in powerpoints "IB profen" instead of "ibuprofen". Took me a while to figure out she meant ibuprofen and not something else...
- Jan 27 by JBuddQuote from Not_A_Hat_PersonWell of course you can't wear tethered clothes! If you are tied to the desk and computer, how can you run around answering lights and getting those life saving warm blankets for grandma's visitors?The dress code at one nursing job banned clothes that were "tethered." I think they meant "tattered."
- Jan 27 by LTCNS-Diabetical
Those are just a few that crawl all over me lol!
- Jan 27 by MunoRNSonometer.