Nurses, how are you going to vote? 2012 US Presidential Election - Page 19Register Today!
- Nov 6, '12 by Fearless_leaderTeam Obama/ Biden
- EATmysoxRN. NO THAT WAS NOT MY ONLY REASON.DID I SAY THAT?
- Quote from eatmysoxRNno THAT was not my own reason.... that was ONE REASON.I seriously hope that's not your only reasoning for whom you select to be president of this country. I wish everyone would be informed of stances and select the candidate whose views more closely match their own. Not just because of who the person's ancestors were or a single quote.
- Nov 6, '12 by Tracy12759 people voted "Not Voting" I'm hoping maybe it's because they aren't legally allowed to vote or something along those lines. If you marked "Not Voting" and there are no circumstances as to why you can't, then you have lost your right to complain later!!!
- Nov 6, '12 by chelle34rnQuote from brianNurses,
Please take a second to vote below!
We've polled our allnurses.com members the past 2 presidential elections and nurses got them both right! Let's see if we can predict the election results correctly for a 3rd time!
Of course, these are just fun non-scientific polls.
This thread was only intended to be a poll. Not a political discussion. Feel Free to reply with your choice if you want, but please no political arguments, slams or jabs Lets keep this a clean and simple poll
I voted Democrat
- Nov 6, '12 by angeleyes8501OBAMA 2012!!!
- Nov 6, '12 by ShannonBerry11Obama/Biden 2012!