If you weren't a nurse, what would you have become? - Page 4Register Today!
- Oct 26, '12 by owlRN01Author and illustrator of children's books! My imagination is pretty wild Instead I’m working in Pediatrics. No complaints
Someday I hope to be a midwife with my own birth center. A girl can dream right?
- Oct 26, '12 by SchoolRNAmyHmmmm...... *sigh*. I always wanted to be a veterinarian (so cliche... I know).... received my first degree as a BS Animal Science from UCONN (GO HUSKIES!!). Going to vet school turned out to be a pipe dream.... somehow the student loans for an out-of-state veterinary degree were very daunting.
Somedays, I daydream about the "ease" of owning a bookstore/cafe, where eclectic crafters and young raw talent can come and enjoy themselves. I say "ease", in that, no lives are in my hands..... just a cup of coffee and a good book. I worked in a bookstore as I was going through high school, and college...... it was one of my favorite jobs.... talking to all the interesting people who love chatting up their latest read.
- Oct 26, '12 by cienurseRealistically-I think I would have made a good teacher. I taught 5th graders at after-school CCD classes and loved it
Whimsically-I'd love to be a world-traveller (preferably on a yacht!) and write about my adventures! I might still make that dream happen when I retire!
- Oct 26, '12 by xoemmylouoxElementary school teacher and/or a children' s author.. Still might do those someday.
- Oct 26, '12 by anotheroneI change my mind constantly but : flight attendent, police officer, porn star, financial advisor, pop star, professional ballerina, restaurant manager, retail store manager, waitress.Reality tv star ! (most of these are whimsical and not realistic in the slightest)
- Oct 26, '12 by SoliloquyQuote from anotheronelol porn star??I change my mind constantly but : flight attendent, police officer, porn star, financial advisor, pop star, professional ballerina, restaurant manager, retail store manager, waitress.Reality tv star ! (most of these are whimsical and not realistic in the slightest)
- Oct 26, '12 by anotheroneQuote from Soliloquynot realistic just ruffling some featherslol porn star??
- Oct 26, '12 by lsid16Something in aviation (I love to fly)
- Oct 26, '12 by blondy2061hProbably a lawyer or a teacher. My dad is a teacher and really pushed me away from it. Maybe a Speech Language Pathologist. Nursing suits me well.