If you weren't a nurse, what would you have become? - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 26, '12 by Stephanie45741. Author
3. Professional guitarist
- Oct 26, '12 by PinkdrdPreschool Teacher. thats what i went to school for
- Oct 26, '12 by turnforthenurseRNFood critic. Or a whale/dolphin trainer
- Oct 26, '12 by Flarea chef, a paid firefighter, taste tester at the Edy's plant, or a chicken farmer
- Oct 26, '12 by Kaci82I would like to be a social worker. I know it can be just as stressful, however, it seems very interesting and diverse. But, my true passion is dogs. I would love to be a dog trainer. I can't think of anything better than being surrounded by dogs all day, lol.
- Oct 26, '12 by SoliloquyPsychologist, Psychiatrist, Freelance Writer, Theologist, Philosopher, Lawyer, Social WorkerNun in a convent- I'm not Catholic but if I don't fall in love and get married by the time I retire from my field, I might do it and travel that way
Nomadic wanderer/Pilgrim- Traveling the world and talking to strangers for spiritual insight
Psychic/Tarot Reader- I'd dive deeper into this skill and do that as a way to travel...
- Oct 26, '12 by PlumeriaSunI've always thought going into the Criminal law field would be awesome. Or social work. I've always wanted to own my own boutique/ flower shop too
- Oct 26, '12 by Alibaba#1 Every time I see those guys on the travel channel that get paid to travel the world and document it, I know,, that's what I would rather be doing than anything else. I guess that's whimsical coz it will never happen.
#2 Which I am really, seriously, but not too carefully considering. Save up a bunch of $ by doing double for a year then give it all up and go to some remote beach locale and open up a bar with some food bar offerings. And maybe a small guest house/hostel.
I could invite all my fellow stressed out AN members to visit for a week and decompress.