And the hits just keep on coming!!Register Today!
- by nu rn Jul 26Don't you love it when you've had several near perfect shifts & correctly predict that the mother of all shifts is about to kick your ***?
Yeah, me neither.Last edit by Meriwhen on Jul 26 : Reason: Do not use asterisks to partially mask profanity. Thanks.
- Jul 26 by WifeMotherNurseYup, happened to me last night!
- Jul 26 by MarisetteLove it!
- Jul 27 by Kidrn911Virtual (((HUG))) hate those days
- Jul 27 by MassEDhaven't had any ok shifts in WEEKS! Summer is rough!
- Jul 27 by KelRN215Hated those days working in the hospital. You often knew it was coming after several shifts in a row... I'd get off the train thinking "I'm in trouble, this kid's gonna crump on me tonight." And then by midnight I'd be running to a stat CT and by 4am, I'd be running to the OR.