HEY CNA'S THIS IS FOR YOU ONLY...Sorry everybody elseRegister Today!
- by Mr. Evans Mar 12, '10So I saw a page where all these RN's were posting how much they make well CNA's.....lets represent and tell our pay also...lol
LETS GO BABY!!!
- 2,541 Views
- Mar 12, '10 by ohmeowzer RNi think it depends on where they live, what area they work in and how long they have been a CNA.
- Mar 12, '10 by NurseLoveJoy88I made 16.08 an hr at my last cna job!!!
- Mar 12, '10 by casiIf you wander over to the CNA board under the Students tab there are several threads about CNA wages if you look around a bit.
- Mar 13, '10 by michelle2369I'm taking a CNA class in a few weeks and I would like to know too.....specifically in Pennsylvania...Allentown/Reading area. Thanksss
- Mar 13, '10 by DanainOrlandoFlorida - $9 an hour to $12 an hour, working for a home health care temporary agency. $12 an hour is only for one hour bath visits or REALLY difficult patients.
- Mar 13, '10 by Strivin2BgreatNurseIn Florida (Pinellas County) as a new CNA $10 -11.75 but if you only want to work weekends it's $15.25 at least where I am it is....
- Mar 15, '10 by rvcnaguy$17.00 with an agency in Denver, Colorado. Last place I worked as a staff CNA was $16.50. I don't think I will ever see that again though. I think I'm maxed out..
- Mar 15, '10 by bride2bervcnaguy-
Can you please tell me which agency this is? I am currently looking, and live in the Southern Metro Region of Denver. Any hints for who is hiring- facilities or agencies? PM me!
Back to the topic at hand. I make $12.50-13.50 for assisted living in Denver, depending on the shift. I am getting very, very few hours. My last check was a whopping $40.00!Last edit by bride2be on Mar 15, '10
- Mar 16, '10 by PopeJane3rdyes, this is great.