Help...Resuscitation neededRegister Today!
- by Iam46yearsold Oct 9, '08I just looked at my 401 k from work. After today it needs to be resuscitated. What ACLS algorhythm do we use here.
- Oct 9, '08 by KellyCCRNAmen to that I'm thinking of shifting all of my investments into liquor stocks...bacardi anyone? After looking at my investments I think I need a drink:chuckle
- Oct 9, '08 by traumaRUsI peeked this week and just about cried. I had always planned to work until I was 70, now heck, I'll be working forever!
- Oct 9, '08 by Iam46yearsoldAt least until we die. Drinks are on me.
- Oct 9, '08 by RN1982I lost 3k from mine. My mom lost 23k from her's. This sucks.
- Oct 9, '08 by awsmfunI lost almost $40,000. Yesterday I rolled most my $$ into a 4 yr. cd paying 5%. Wished I'd done that on Monday...even better a week ago!
What will be my share to buy into that 401keg?
- Oct 9, '08 by RN1982I think I'm going to put less money in my 403b and more into my high yield money market account at the bank. Maybe if I just stuff a couple hundred bucks into an envelope and shove it under my mattress, that would work better.
To me, this is just the beginning. I don't things are going to get better anytime soon and no matter who gets elected.