Daytonite has passed away... - Page 9Register Today!
- May 1, '10 by niteniteOh, bless you and her....
- May 1, '10 by Katie5Oh wow. I never met her but I am touched and very shocked.
May her soul rest in peace. AMEN.
- May 1, '10 by lisamc1RNMy condolences to the family. Daytonite was inspirational and will be missed.
- May 1, '10 by MBARNBSNshe is one of few experienced nurses who knew just about all the tricks of her profession, had just about every experience any new or experienced nurse could encounter in the work place, and was very transforming and inspiring to those of us who are trying to grow as nurses. she answered most of my stupid questions when i first started posting in '05 as a pre-nursing student through my first year as a new grad. she will be greatly missed!
- May 1, '10 by Nursey71What an extraordinary lady..I never got to thank her for helping me so much with my course...She helped student nurses without being judgemental. I will miss her. She is an inspiration to me and I hope to be just like her one day..My deepest sympathy to her family...May she rest in peace..
- May 1, '10 by BariqDaytonite was Simply an Angel from Heaven.. As a student, she change my life by literally molding my mind to think critically in every situation. As a new RN I have the ability to continue that process. I will miss her dearly... She was truely inspirational to me.... My heart goes out to her family & friends.... Rest in Peace Daytonite...Last edit by Bariq on May 1, '10 : Reason: Add more to it
- May 1, '10 by Happified.R.I.P to her. My condolences to her friends and family.
- May 1, '10 by Meriwhen...
- May 1, '10 by Eeyore_fanI can't believe this. Daytonite was always so helpful to nursing students and giving so much of her time to help us understand things better. I have seen many of her threads where she explained things in depth and have benefited from them. My condolences to her family. We will surely miss her presence on Allnurses.com.
- May 1, '10 by SharonH, RNWhat a great loss. I'm so sorry to read this.