UCF 2013 Fall-Orlando generic BSN applicants? - Page 13Register Today!
- Mar 1 by KatsmeowI've posted them previously
Overall gpa 3.8
And I also thought about U of Miami but for that price, I'd want to look into more affordable options first. They have a good NCLEX pass rate there.
- Mar 1 by mrsbacktoschoolAww, see, your golden MamaKate!
- Mar 1 by KatsmeowI hope! I'm just curious how the interviews will go.....
- Mar 4 by BrihtneeYI'm terrified! i haven't had to do an interview in five years.. I wonder if its going to be personal like: What are your career goals? or standard like: Teamwork/Work Habits??
- Mar 4 by KatsmeowOne of the current UCF students told us that the purpose of the interviews are to lower the drop rates and they hope to do that by interviewing us.
- Mar 5 by mrsbacktoschoolStill waiting..... no word yet.
- Yep. I keep refreshing my email on my phone every couple of hours and nada lol
- Mar 5 by mrsbacktoschoolLol. Do the "Today at UCF" updates keep throwing you off too? I get all excited for a minute.
For good luck, I've been wearing my ugly white nursing clogs to work. I keep telling people "I'm breaking them in" but I thought maybe they could bring about some good luck in the letter department.
- What kind of clogs are they? I need to get some. I only have black shoes from my old job. I've heard a lot of people on here recommend the danskos, so I'm thinking about investing in a pair of them if I get into the program and all.
- And I don't get those emails on my knights account.....