Flight Nurse Book Called Trauma Junkie - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 8, '12 by parkoJust finished reading it, absolutely loved it. I'd heard of it years ago and stuck it on my "to read list" but never got round to it. Recently spotted it on my friend's bookcase and decided to sneak off with her copy :-DStayed up 'til 4am reading this morning, read more at work on my break, and came home and finished it tonight. And I'm not really a reader. But it was impossible to put down. If I didn't have to work today, I would have stayed up til sunrise finishing it!Just wish it was longer :-D
- Apr 24, '12 by waterlily777Loved it!
The scene when she shares a motel room on call with her coworker is hilaaaaaarious!
I read the first edition, and then the second printing which includes an update on her life 10 years later.
- May 4, '12 by Pneumothoraxim kinda upset i couldnt get the update as an electronic copy for my ipad
- May 4, '12 by hiddencatRNI'm glad you folks enjoyed it. I just couldn't get in to it. Something about the narrative style made me feel so distanced from the stories. I felt super conscious the whole time that I was hearing someone's story, rather than being able to fall in to it and forget I was reading.
- Jun 13, '12 by hockeynpoloSuch a great book. Gave it to some other flight nurses and even though they've been flying for a few years now, they loved the book too
- Jun 16, '12 by canned_breadOrdering it now - thank you!
- Jul 1, '12 by royhanosnlots of downtime, but when your called into action. Its an adrenialine rush! junkie rush!
- Sep 18, '12 by harrirdI enjoyed the book. Very engrossing. I think I read it in a couple of days.
- Sep 18, '12 by royhanosnI am a trauma junkie..its the endorphine kick or high you get when a serious case comes through the door. And you know you can deal with it..I love it!