I'm a newbie!Register Today!
- by jpowell6024 Jan 9Graduated on Dec 18, and a start my new job on joint camp on Feb 4. Any advice, tips, or anything?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=807292©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,441 Views
- Jan 10 by RNewbieCongrats, what is joint camp?
- Jan 10 by jpowell6024After like a hip surgery, but before rehab
- Jan 10 by RNewbieOh, I've never heard of that so I won't be much help.
- Jan 10 by nursel56Welcome to allnurses, jpowell6024! Congratulations on your graduation and your new job!
- Jan 10 by OnlybyHisgraceRNCongrats! Not sure what a joint camp is but congrats anyway!
- Jan 11 by BostonTerrierLoverRNJust a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
- Jan 11 by jpowell6024Thanks y'all!! So much. Just the encouraging words are calming my nerves
- Jan 11 by pronurse45Hi..just want to say congratulations! Good thing you already got a job just a few weeks after your graduation! Good luck to you
- Jan 11 by shamrokksJoint camp- love the name!! Congrats on graduation and the new job. I hope you love it!