I GOT A JOB!Register Today!
This is a discussion on I GOT A JOB! in First Year After Nursing Licensure, part of Nursing Career Advice ... I'm so excited I got a job!! I just graduated on May 18th and I got a phone call 2 days ago that i...by CrazziiRN913 Jul 4, '12I'm so excited I got a job!! I just graduated on May 18th and I got a phone call 2 days ago that i got a job I've been praying for. It's on a med-surg floor and I start on the 23rd of this month....still need to take my nclex and and still waiting for my att to take it...but its a gn position so I can start with out my license....I'm just so thankful! Thank you Jesus! have a great day every one!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=753021©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,722 Views
- Jul 4, '12 by minnymicongratulations....i hope you like it!
- Jul 4, '12 by bstewart40Congrats! That's the sort of job I've been hoping for as well.
- Jul 4, '12 by TheCommuterCongratulations!
- Jul 4, '12 by CrazziiRN913thank everyone!!
- Jul 4, '12 by imintroubleYay!! When I start a new job I splurge on something new to mark the occasion. A uniform or bag. Shoes, or something as small as a fancy pen and notebook. Good luck to you.
- Jul 4, '12 by CapeCodMermaidWhat state still allows GNs to work?
- Jul 4, '12 by TheCommuterQuote from CapeCodMermaidWell, I'm in Texas. The places where I've been employed have hired several GNs and GVNs (graduate vocational nurses). In fact, we're orienting a GN right now as she waits to take her state boards.What state still allows GNs to work?
- Jul 4, '12 by CapeCodMermaidMassachusetts hasn't allowed GNs to work since the boards were computerized.
- Jul 4, '12 by KelRN215I think Connecticut still allows them....