How far do you travel to get to work? - Page 6Register Today!
- Mar 10 by GoosbyLPNI live in Atlanta trying to get a job in Alabama so that will be a 1 1/2 drive for me just trying to get experience
- Mar 10 by Nurse2bKimberlyI drive about 40 minutes to get to my job. I'm about to finish a LPN-BSN program so I'm applying everywhere in the country lol.. My area ( DC metro ) is heavily saturated with nurses.
- Mar 11 by danigoldI drive 40 minutes each way with no traffic. I find it to be relaxing and enjoyable, although the drive home is more annoying than the drive in b/c I am anxious to get home to my family.
- Mar 11 by mwc1230About 5 minutes.
Any other hospitals are an hour South or North.
- Mar 13 by pugmom7920-25 each way
- Mar 13 by BenedinaI chose an outstanding employer for my first job, but it was a 75-minute commute. I loved the job, but had to concede defeat after 4 months. (Moving is not an option.) We parted on good terms, but I regret my error in thinking I could safely sustain that kind of commute. For some people--no problem. For me--dealbreaker.