Microbiology ExamRegister Today!
- by mochasouter Apr 27Just passed my Microbiology exam!!!!!! Only got a "C" though.
- 5,546 Views
- Apr 27 by LunahRNBut ... you passed! Not an easy exam, either. Congrats!!!
- Apr 27 by mochasouterThanks. It was a lot harder than ppl said it was going to be. I am moving on to A&P now. This content guide looks herendous!!!! LOL!! I took about 4 weeks for micro but I may take 5 for A&P... not sure yet. We will see how it goes.
- Apr 27 by BerryHappyYay!!!!
You did it! Just keep on rolling now! Don't focus on that C! It's behind you! You're goal is your next exam and an A!!! I'm happy for you!!!
- Apr 27 by mochasouterThanks
- Apr 27 by BSNINTHEWORKSCongratulations on passing! Micro REALLY bites if you're not a biology person. It KILLED me and how I managed a C was a miracle. Good luck with A&P. I actually did the reverse by taking A&P first and took less time to study for it. I managed a B on that one, I guess because it skimmed a little bit of knowledge from my LPN background. Either that or it may be the that something actually stuck from many times that I dropped the class in a community college. LOL!
Again, good luck to you and keep it moving!!
- Apr 27 by MsPiggyWonderful-Congrats!! I'm taking transitions next Fri then on to Micro-And although I would love an A- I'd be thrilled to pass with a C :0)
- Apr 28 by GoalSeekerCongrats!!!!!
- Apr 28 by brandi45805Congrats! I am studying micro now...ughh lol!
- Apr 28 by RaleighNurseCONGRATULATIONS!! I am about to start studying for this. I'm nervous because it's my first exam with EC