Just passed health & safety!!!!!!!Register Today!
- by mochasouter Feb 23, '11Just passed health and safety....only got a C but I thought I failed it!!! I will be taking transitions in a few weeks.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=534208©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,101 Views
- Feb 23, '11 by ~KelRN~Congratulations! Hey C is passing..
- Feb 26, '11 by BLAKEY2005Congrats schedule 2 take n 2 weeks any pointer.
- Feb 28, '11 by BeachCathyRNCongrats and Good Luck on Transitions!!
- Mar 1, '11 by Missy77Congrats!!
- Mar 1, '11 by mochasouterQuote from BLAKEY2005Thanks ladies.....I don't know. It was a lot of critical thinking......I had to guess on a lot of them....I thought I failed. Some questions were harder than others....a lot of ppl say it is a lot of common sense....idk...maybe I didn't get the same test as them. Just go over eveything I guess. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.Congrats schedule 2 take n 2 weeks any pointer.
- Mar 13, '11 by romoregiecongrat what are the material you used for the health safety because am trying to retake in a month
- Mar 14, '11 by BLAKEY2005i did the recommended readings and use stugygroup 101, lisa arends and rn bridge. just pass 4 days ago on to transitional.
- Mar 16, '11 by BestSweetGalCongrats! I'm preparing for H&S right now and I have the recommended text and just purchased Lisa Arends notes, but noticed that the book she used is not the same as the one thats recommened for this year. Did you still use Lisa Arends notes? Was it helpful in anyway for the exam? Thanx!
- Mar 16, '11 by BLAKEY2005I used it as a supplement after i did the recommended read i was helpful but studygroup was better because it gave u alot more questions.