Hartford Grad Nurse Residency ProgramRegister Today!
- by GuatericanNurse May 23, '10Hey all! How are all my CT nurses doing?
Question for all you out there, anyone have any information abou the Hartford Graduate Nurse Residency Program? I am applying for the position, but I didn't know if they were currently in the process of actively hiring. They say that hiring is very selective at the moment, but I didn't know if there was anyone out there who has been contacted by HR recently.
I have been having a very tough time looking for a job in Massachusetts so I swallowed my pride and have mentally gotten myself ready for moving out of state if needed.
Hartford Hospital seems like a very good hospital to begin my career and I am excited for all the posibilities!!!
ANY information would be appreciated it!!!
- May 23, '10 by BobbkatI think I've applied for every new grad position open in the state, and I have yet to hear anything from any hospital. I finally got a call from a LTC last week, but that's been it. I have a feeling that the New Grad programs are being filled by internal candidates, for the most part. I, sadly, am not an internal candidate anywhere.
- May 23, '10 by GuatericanNursedamn, thats rough...keep your head up. one day we will get our jobs...
- Jun 15, '10 by goodstudentnowRNI applied to Hartford Hospital graduate residency program and sent my transcript to them..wish me luck.
- Jun 15, '10 by BobbkatGood luck! I've pretty much given up on them, but I did manage to score an interview at Yale, so I'm happy
- Jun 15, '10 by goodstudentnowRNI faxed my transcript to Hartford Hospital for evaluation..Let me wait and see what happens. Lord please help me I need a job!
- Aug 5, '10 by Liking350Has anyone heard anything from Hartford Hospital???
- Aug 6, '10 by kristakNo, and it is causing me some serious anxiety. I miss the days when potential employers let you know that they DIDN'T want you, too. Then I wouldn't have to wonder...
- Aug 7, '10 by BobbkatNo, I never heard from them. Luckily I found a position elsewhere.
- Jul 20, '11 by laramfmHey, i know these posts are from over a year ago but I'm going thru the same thing right now... I have applied to all hospitals since april and may and I just got a "phone screening" last week from Hartford Hospital residency program. they said if i was qualified i would get a "real" interview in august. I also got offered an interview with DaVita dialysis but I dont know much about the company. What r the changes of me actually getting this interview? should i stay with DaVita? I dont know what else to do