Concorde Career Institute (Colorado)
- 0Oct 12, '07 by blueyes27Hi,
I am new here and am trying to get into nursing school in Colorado, however the wait lists here are crazy!!! I am looking into Concorde Career Institutes (they have no wait), ADN program. I wanted to know if this is a reputable program, and will it be looked at highly by employers?? Please help, my other option is Denver School of Nursing but they dont offer any student aid
Thanks in advance for your help!!
JenniferLast edit by blueyes27 on Oct 12, '07 : Reason: Mistake
- 13,942 Visits
- 0Feb 13, '08 by tsalagicara*BUMP*
I'm curious about this too, as I am also looking into Concorde Career Institute. Basically, I am trying to find the best program for me with the shortest wait to get in. It seems to be harder squeezing blood from a turnip! I'm looking into LPN programs. Anyone have any ideas? Help!
- 0Feb 20, '08 by theFretfulStudentI would never recommend the RN program. It is a joke and we are all extremely frustrated. I would quit if I had not already spent so much money. It is terrible. I am currently in the Med Surg class and nearly all of us are failing and there are no resources to help us. But, the LPN program is GREAT!! I highly recommend it ( I was in that program for 3 sessions). It is the perfect amount of time and the teachers are great!
- 0Feb 20, '08 by tsalagicaraThanks so much for replying. I'm really thinking about starting Concorde's LPN program, but of course I want to make sure it is the best decision for me before I drop $26,000 on the program. The good thing is, the tuition includes everything. Anyone out there in Concorde's LPN program right now? If so, how is it going?
- 0Feb 21, '08 by GizmosMomHi, all. I'm a newbie here and am also looking at Concorde's LPN program. I have an appointment to talk to them next week. They told me there's a class starting April 21. I gather it's $26,000 for the 12-month LPN program and you have to take the NET? Like tsalagicara, I'd be interested to hear anything about Concorde's LPN program, especially people attending now.
Thanks in advance
- 0Feb 25, '08 by GizmosMomI'm going to Concorde (Aurora) on Wednesday to talk to them about their LPN program. I know the Biggie: They want money! However, given the wait list in Colorado for getting into any kind of program and my "mature" years, I think it's worth my while to talk to them and see if it can possibly work for me.
Any suggestions on questions I should ask them? I've already started a list.
Anyone know any details about their RN program? Pre-reqs and things like that?
Once again, thanks in advance
- 0Feb 26, '08 by tsalagicaraI will be going to Concorde soon to take the N.E.T. I intended to go on Friday, and then woke up sick -- and found out today that I have strep throat, of all things. Joy! Soon, I will go. I feel the same way about the waitlists... to me it's pretty much worth the price of private colleges to avoid a 3-5 year wait. :spin: