school supplies needed for cna course
- 0Dec 22, '06 by dukesterCan anyone tell what kind of supplies you needed and/or used for the CNA course. I really like to be prepared and am a supply junkie.
- 14,200 Visits
- 0Dec 23, '06 by DesertRainQuote from dukesterCan anyone tell what kind of supplies you needed and/or used for the CNA course. I really like to be prepared and am a supply junkie.
Yes! I'd like to know as well....LOL, I am a supply junkie too and since I was a child just the smell of school supplies made me euphoric--I know I know it makes me sound like such a geek hehe...but I really do like being prepared and having everything I need! Also there are things that you know to get and things that only someone else can tell you is essential whether it's recommended or not!
- 1Dec 23, '06 by arpeggiatedI just finished my CNA course! I took it at a local community college.
my assigned textbook
highlighters, pens, pencils, scantrons
white all-leather tennis shoes
an extra clinical pen
You'll also need (at least for my program )
$25 for a drug test
$50 for fingerprinting
$85 for testing fees
- 0check out Stethoscope.com there is some student practice kits (if u got the $) and I just put Long term care nursing assistant course books and it gave several sites to check out. And u can put practice exam for CNA(or nurse assistant) and i found one that gave a practice test. Hope this might help u some.Last edit by christy k. on Mar 11, '10
- 0Mar 11, '10 by amanda1266Quote from fearless2004LOL, I read this and the first thing I thought was that you are a drug user. Maybe you are, maybe you aren't.. but as someone who is not (myself), they can test me every week, prior and after, and I wouldn't care.I am looking into CNA programs, mostly at community colleges around the area, and was wondering if you are required to take a drug test PRIOR to starting the program?
- 0Mar 11, '10 by asun21taI used a notebook, several pens and highlighters, scrubs (various colors), comfortable white sneakers and a watch with a minute hand. The school supplied the text books. I bought my own stethoscope and blood pressure cuff. The school offered to let us use theirs to take them home to practice with, but because I am not kosher of the "community stethoscope" idea, I purchased my own.