I passed.Register Today!
- by butterfly3 Apr 12, '07Hi everyone. Haven't really posted before but just thought I would let you all know I passed the state exam for CNA yesterday. What a wonderful feeling to be certified!!!
Now I will be in contact with the local college to enter into the RN program.
Cant wait to start school and get on with what I have been dreaming of for years.
thanks for all the great advice. This is a wonderful website!!!!
- Apr 12, '07 by Anne36Thats great news! How long was your cna class? I have seen them for as little as 3 weeks or some for a few months. I dont know what the diff is since the cert is the same.I want to find something I can do in a month full.
- Apr 12, '07 by DreamyEyesCongrats!!!! :hatparty: :smiley_aa
- Apr 12, '07 by EricJRNGood job Butterfly3, CNA!
- Apr 12, '07 by Irene joyGreat job on your certification! Are you goung to work as a cna before entering nursing school? To answer the queston about the time frame for cna classes, the ones that are 12 wks are usually at a CC. They're that long because they take place 2 nights a week, with clinicals on saturdays and one weekday. The classes that are done within a month are usually held in a ltc facility and are full time mon-fri for four weeks or so. At least thats how it is in my area!
- Apr 12, '07 by RN BSN 2009congrats!
- Apr 12, '07 by bettyg07CONGRATS...I BET IT IS A WONDERFUL FEELING.....IM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!
- Apr 12, '07 by jb2u:redlight: congratulations!!! :redlight:
- Apr 14, '07 by pjgarrett1388Hey, my CNA class was four months, but mine was at my high school. We had clinicals 4 days a week for 2 1/2 hours each day. Clinicals started in the middle of February. I really enjoyed my CNA class.
- Apr 15, '07 by AmberLCongrats!