CNA's/PCT's how much do you make?Register Today!
- by Karen06 Oct 22, '04I have a couple interviews for PCT positions, but I have no idea what to expect as a salary. I am a student nurse in NE FL. Please tell me where you live, your experience, and how much you make. I know I will probably have to take a pay cut, but to be doing what I am going to school for will be worth it, I think. Thanks for you help!
- Oct 28, '04 by lovingtheunlovedNW Arizona, $8 an hour. 14 months experience. 14 months at same facility
- Nov 4, '04 by AmylcdSouthern Ohio
8.00 an hour (starting wage) for home care.
- Nov 4, '04 by smilin_ER_RN9.48 p/h 12yrs experience plus a nursing student western north Dakota
- Nov 4, '04 by flashyrn2be$12.00 hour, PRN no benefits.
- Nov 30, '04 by Boo439Central Florida here. I made $8.00 even at an ALF. I make $8.67 at the hospital. I just had my 1 year evaluation so it will go up just a little. I have the option for full benefits, but it costs more for me because I am only part-time.
- Dec 18, '04 by BamaRNim a PCT while I finish school (1 more semester!!!) i live in central alabama and make $8.62 an hour
- Dec 18, '04 by youngRNstudentCalifornia, $16.67/hr per diem (no benefits). This was my starting salary (no experience)