can someone help me how to make a CNA resume - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 9, '11 by Bentley7First i want to say Congrats to ccmelluvvin on becoming a CNA ...even tho is post is months old. i Just completed my CNA program Dec. 2010. i have the same problem. i have no experience so what do i put on my resume? ...if its not to much to ask AzDeb could you email me a sample resume? plz and thank you!
- Jan 9, '11 by RUBY2623RNCould you be kind and send it to me too?, I have no idea of what to put in there ether. (Rosa 0408 at sbc global dot net)
- Jan 10, '11 by Buduca SestraHi everyone,
I just got my CNA certificate and was wondering if anyone has any tips for a resume for someone without any CNA experience?
- Jan 10, '11 by sirIThreads merged.
- Jan 10, '11 by ElvienmHi could everyone who has the resume copy from Azdeb could please forward me a copy as well, I desperately need an idea to put up my resume. (New Grad) Thank you very much...(email@example.com)
- Jan 10, '11 by NHanCIHey All Nurses!!
I'am in the same boat, just completed my CNA course, I have a cert in EKG, and doing Phel now.. So PLEASE AZDeb or anyone else that is willing to help, if you are reading I too would like a copy or ideas on how to start and end my cover letter & resume.. My Email Addy: nmazard at yahoo dot com.. Thanks in advance!!
- Jan 28, '11 by nursnoviceplease can you send me your resume. I do have some years of experience but have not worked with ny license for almost ten years. Also, pls do send me new cna resume. Thanks!