BCIT Jan 2013 Applicants - Page 21Register Today!
- Oct 14, '12 by smiley65Everyone finds out, either way.
- Okay guys, so I emailed the nursing head and she sent me this:
We are working on getting all the emails out by tonight. Check your myBCIT email account by morning.
Hang in there guys....only a day or more to go! Check your emails tomorrow morning!
Last edit by janfrn on Oct 15, '12 : Reason: removed third party informationion
- Oct 15, '12 by iheartpurpleAnd you sent that today?
I had the worst dream last night about not getting short-listed, it was a nightmare.
I'm probably going to be checking ALL EVENING whilst studying... I will be sure to post
as soon as I get anything!!
- Yup, sorry I forgot to mention that I sent the email this morning and she replied back an hour ago. So yes today
Aww, Don't worry too much about this whole application thing, we're going to give ourselves headache and stress for no reason. I know it's hard but we'll eventually find out! Lol. I've checked other forums and they heard at around the exact same time as we possibly could (oct 15-19). Also, I read a post from one applicants who posted, at like two in the morning on oct. 16th, saying she was shortlisted.
Lol. So you're not alone....I'll be up at 3 in the morning today:\Last edit by janfrn on Oct 15, '12 : Reason: removing third-party personally-identifying info per TOS
- Oct 15, '12 by animalhandlerAhh! It seems crazy that after months of waiting, we could only have less than 24 hours left... and yet, it still seems like forever to wait.
- Oct 15, '12 by eoatesTo let everyone know, I have heard of a few friends hearing that they haven't been accepted
- Oct 15, '12 by iheartpurpleEoates you mean IT'S HAPPENING?!
Oh my, oh my, oh my! I just got some crazy butterflies. Now, I don't want to check anymore. I'd rather no news
than bad news!
BulmaBriefs you'll be up at 3 for fun? or I'm thinking something a little more like work-related..
- Lol I think today is when they sent out non-acceptance letter you guys! So hopefully none of us will get those emails!
and iheartpurple, I'm going to stay up at 3 just to see if i get any emails....as you can clearly tell...all this waiting has made me gone bonkers!
- Oct 15, '12 by smiley65Good luck you guys. Sending positive thoughts xo
- Oct 15, '12 by Chhun3Hey guys, I received notice that my application was a "non offer." I was confident that I would at least get shortlisted, but that didn't happen. This is a very competitive program.
I applied with 55 credits with an overall GPA of 3.6.
I completed: 6 credits of first year english
6 credits of first year psych
6 credits of 200 level psych
3 credits of first year sociology
3 credits of Libs 7001
3 credits of Libs 7002
4 credits of Anatomy & Physiology 1
4 credits of Anatomy & Physiology 2
I also worked at London Drugs for 6 years and volunteered at the BC Cancer Agency for a year, racking up over 100 hrs of volunteer experience.
I sent the advisor a message regarding the reason why I was an non offer. I'm going to assume it is the credits, it is plausible that at least 96 applicants have 60 credits or more.
Good luck to all of you!