BCIT August 2013 Applicants - Page 31Register Today!
- May 2 by chiseenSlowly going crazy with the wait...
Next week couldn't come faster!!!
- May 4 by Chhun3And the wait continues........ =/
- May 6 by cat5Welcome!! I know im dying to know too! Are you a current student?
- May 6 by emenvdI just finished LIBS 7002 last month and LIBS 7001 last December, and have a lot of my courses done from SFU.
- May 6 by careubc@ Emenvd: I highly doubt my references were contacted 'cause they would have told me. What did you apply with?
- May 6 by cat5I have a feeling this is a very competitive intake. What did you apply with careubc?
- May 6 by smokeytabooThe August intake is typically more competitive than the January intake. It's 'easier' to get into the January intake simply because not as many people apply for that one. The January intake had approximately 550 applicants compared to the ~ 700 students who applied for August. When BCIT is narrowing down the applications, I was told that their standards are considerably higher because there are so many to go through.
Hopefully everyone here will hear back from BCIT soon!
- May 6 by mass59I am so nervous !!!!