Scripps New Grad Nurse Residency 2013 - Page 26Register Today!
- Dec 3, '12 by christine19I agree with Coriander. It's not always black and white when it comes to interviewing. They understand how nervous we get.
-Coriander: I just wanted to say I've been following this thread quietly and you have been quite the optimistic, hopeful person. It's nice to read your encouraging posts and know that it's genuine.
POSITIVE THOUGHTS everyone!!
- Christine19, your post brought me much happiness. Even though things are so rough right now for everyone trying to find work, there is often a sense of camaraderie brought on by all of this. I am lucky to have you all along on this ride.
- Coriander: Yes they did nod and smile! At one time they wrote something in unison as soon as I answered a question. I hope that's a good sign. When I mentioned Scripps Values they all looked very pleased. I got 2 cards from chula and green, the other two just wrote their info on there.
- Christine19, I agree with you. I was following this thread silently at first. Coriander has been so informative and positive! Thank you Coriander!!
- Dec 3, '12 by pepperedIf they asked you if you can work nights that's a really good sign, I didn't get asked that. Zip pity do you remember when we got called in there. I looked at my watch when I came out but not when we went in. Was it 12:30 or later? Cause I came out at 1. I wish I had told one extra story -- but I think there is always something you wish you had added. It was way better than my first interview I had at a different hospital. I really blew that one
- has anyone received a call yet???....haha j/k!!! I won't start panicking every time my phone rings until tomorrow. LOL. OR every time my phone alerts me to a new email. Shots of whiskey sound good right about now =)
- Dec 3, '12 by pepperedYeah, I haven't had a drink in about 6 months but some wine and a cigarette sound good after all that
- Dec 3, '12 by laogirlinSDHI B217, I think we share the same interview panel--I too had a female, a manager at Chula Vista, a female (a supervisor of PICU) and a male. The mgr from CV smile and asked me lots of questions...hard questions I've never heard of before. She also asked me what shift, if I'm able to work during the holiday, on wknd and night? IS this a positive sign?
The rest was just too busy writing or reading something to look up at me. I was myself and even though i should have sell myself more....i didn't do it...i felt rush....the PICU supervisor actually gave me a hint to hurry up as she kept checking her watch hehehe. My interview took no more than 30mins and it was a great learning experience!!!