I was picked in the lottery!!! - Page 5Register Today!
- Thanks! Volleygrl89 what did they say when you called? Who did you call? I'm just curious what your impression was when they said your chances are good.
I'm so nervous now!
- Also did you get a letter yet??Quote from ChasngmydreamThanks and congrats to you lauraline & volleygirl too!!! If you look early in this discussion, someone in last year's lottery said they were offered a spot this January and they're number was in the 300s, so I think you are definitely getting a spot. We might even be in the same class :-).
- I called the nursing department. I said that I wanted to know what my chances were and a man stated that I have a pretty good chance since there are people ahead that arent probably qualified. He seemed pretty confident, but I dont want to get my hopes up! Im super nervousQuote from lauralineThanks! Volleygrl89 what did they say when you called? Who did you call? I'm just curious what your impression was when they said your chances are good.
I'm so nervous now!
- Mar 15 by orchids1129Congratulations!
- did anyone get a letter yet?
- No letter of any kind came for me, yet. But I read on the website that they will start notifying people in "late March" through December.
I am wondering how many people in the top 100 can possibly be ineligible. Why would people apply if they were not eligible in the first place? I can understand how some may have applied to other schools, and therefore will not accept the CCSF offer. But, how many people can possibly not be eligible? Thoughts anyone?
- Either they are missing things on their application, or dont meet the GPA requirements, it can be a number of circumstances. Some people are that desperate they try anyways. I am thinking positive!
good question though! Maybe you should call and ask them how many people are usually ineligable so it gives you a rough ideaLast edit by volleygrl89 on Mar 15
- I am also reading that some people may not pass their TEAS, and thus will be disqualified from enrollment to the program.
- did you take your TEAS yet?
- Nope, but it seems to be pretty straight forward. Have any of you guys taken TEAS yet?
I wonder if we can take it ahead of time?
I am also thinking that maybe some people will become disqualified if they don't have their CPR or don't pass the background check.