77 K for BSN in L.A.Register Today!
- by Twinkle007 Dec 13, '12Hello folks!
Would you pay 77k for BSN program ? Recently I found the new school near my home ( 3 miles away) and they offer BSN program for that price , so would recommend it?
- Dec 13, '12 by prettymicaNO Way!
- Dec 13, '12 by roseonyeHell no
- Dec 13, '12 by Sun0408"New" school and that high, nope.
- Dec 13, '12 by kenderella89First off what type of school is this? Private? For profit? Is it a degree to BSN or regular BSN or RN to BSN program?
- Dec 13, '12 by Twinkle007it's private , I am not sure if its for profit, but I made mistake, although they offer BSN program too, 77k its not for BSN it's the cost of ADN program with pre-reqs included, and there is another option LVN 24 K and then 1 year of pre-reqs +1 year RN complition 53k
- Dec 13, '12 by Sun040877k for an ADN, that's a ripe off. I would find another school.
- Dec 13, '12 by prettymicaWhats the name of this school?
- Dec 13, '12 by adnrnstudentMy ADN at community college cost about 12k.
- Dec 13, '12 by mclennanI live in LA, where are you talking about??