Are there any schools in Phoenix besides ASU that offer MSN programs?
- 0Jul 26, '05 by kloneJust trying to determine if there are any in-state programs in which I could get an MSN/CNM degree.
- 904 Visits
- 0Jul 26, '05 by suzanne4University of Phoenix has both types of programs available, on-line or classroom or even a combination of the two. Bit I am not sure that they offer a CNM track, for that you would need to check with them.
You are not going to find CNM tracks as easy as the other NP specialties.
- 0Jul 27, '05 by NRSKarenRN Admin
- 0Jul 27, '05 by GlendaleStudentQuote from kloneGrand Canyon University has a Master's degree program, and UOP and NAU haveJust trying to determine if there are any in-state programs in which I could get an MSN/CNM degree.
There is a CNM on-line program offered through Frontiers College in Kentucky.
Go to www.midwives.org. Good luck!!
- 0Aug 18, '05 by Baambi[B]My name is Baambi and I am in NY. I am taking an MHA at UOP online and will graduate in 11 months (not that I am counting ~x~) The course is tough but do-able. Classes are 6 weeks long but you only take one at a time and can go right into the next class or take up to 29 days in-between. I am coming to Phoenix next July for graduation and possibly check into what jobs are available. Can you advise? Phoenix would be to hot for me, something around 75/80 degrees and no snow
Quote from PhoenixGirlNot sure about CNM, but u of p online has a masters program. And I think if you work for Banner, you can take the classes there at the hospital, because they have classes at various times. I beleive the RN-BSN at Banner takes a year and a half.
RebeccaLast edit by Baambi on Aug 18, '05 : Reason: misspelled word
- 0Aug 21, '05 by Hoozdo. I am coming to Phoenix next July for graduation and possibly check into what jobs are available. Can you advise? Phoenix would be to hot for me, something around 75/80 degrees and no snow
San Diego Honestly, I don't think you will find that place in AZ. Anywhere that is 75/80 in the summer is definitely going to have snow in the winter!