9th Nursing Caption Contest - Win $100 - Page 14Register Today!
- She didn't want to bother at first, but when I told her Mr. Doe was
stuffed in there she went at it.
- The education department decided to incorporate a more "hands on" approach to our stress management activities.
- All I asked was, "Can I borrow your pen."
- Aug 25, '12 by seanynjboySo this is what she does after a patient throws his bedpan at her...
- Aug 25, '12 by NyteshiftLVN"Um.. Now probably isn't the best time to ask for report."
- Aug 25, '12 by wutevabcleva"... And here is the clinical portion of Dealing with Difficult Patients."
- Aug 25, '12 by FranemtnurseShe joined the Stressbusters Club to help her deal with the daily shift life around here.Last edit by Franemtnurse on Aug 25, '12 : Reason: misspelled word
- Aug 25, '12 by nursefrancesI sure do hope that's a punching bag and not a mattress folded in half. Is there someone in between there? Hey, has anyone seen....?