VisaScreen vs. CES for Vermont International Nurse NCLEX pass endorsement application - page 10
by can-rn-immigrant 23,036 Views | 114 Comments
Can anyone help me? i intend to get licensed in Vermont since the California BRN has already issued a statement that they will no longer extend validities of pass letters effective, if i'm not mistaken, april 10 or 30, 2010... ... Read More
- 0Aug 11, '11 by deensyQuote from eezeeAnyone know the answer to this question,as I am in a similar situation. ThanksHello everyone!
Like the others, I'm still working on my NCLEX exam result endorsement from California to Vermont. I've already submitted my letter to CA-BON requesting for my Candidate Report. However, my My NCLEX-RN result will expire this October. What will happen if by October, my CES report had not been submitted to Vermont BON? CGFNS is requiring me to submit a form to my nursing school, and another form to the Professional Regulation Commission (my initial nursing registration - Philippines), and then to An Bord Altranais (Ireland) for my current nursing registration. Will I still be able to gain Vermont registration even if my NCLEX will expire in October since I've already requested for my Candidate report?
- 0Sep 2, '11 by jayrizhi do you about NEAC... A Specialized NCLEX Exam Application Center
NEAC Nurse Exam Application Center is designed to assist international nurses with their NCLEX application preparation to obtain Eligibility, Authorization to Take Test (ATT) and Scheduling their exam.
NEAC Exam Application Center, NCSBN and Pearson Vue are separate entities. NEAC facilitates the application preparation process and provides you all the information you need to apply to any Board of Nursing in the United States. NEAC is a legally established Company under DTI Department of Trade. Learn more about us.
Log in to www.applynclex.com
do you think its true agency that can help process papers for nclex???thanks
- 0Oct 26, '11 by de_buena_fe_RNNurses out there. i asked this question a week ago. i want to know if vermont still need to have VISA SCREEN in order for us to apply a reciprocity/endorsement? haven't applied the visa screen yet. and i want to apply in vermont. i don't want to retake nclex again. hope anyone could answer me. my nclex is about to expire. tia
- 0Oct 26, '11 by Silverdragon102 AdminQuote from Im_an_RNWhat does it say on their website? It will indicate there if vsc is acceptable.Nurses out there. i asked this question a week ago. i want to know if vermont still need to have VISA SCREEN in order for us to apply a reciprocity/endorsement? haven't applied the visa screen yet. and i want to apply in vermont. i don't want to retake nclex again. hope anyone could answer me. my nclex is about to expire. tia
- 0Oct 26, '11 by Silverdragon102 AdminQuote from Im_an_RNAs I read the VT website you are required to get a Vermont specific CES report from either CGFNS or IERF.it says that one of their requirements is an English language proficiency report? what does this mean? ielts result? or vsc?