They say nursing students are multi-tasker. Are you?Register Today!
This is a Cartoon on They say nursing students are multi-tasker. Are you? in About A Nursing Student - Nursing Cartoon Series, part of Nursing Student ... With all the studying how do you find the time to do anything? Click Like if you enjoyed it....by brian Admin Mar 1, '12Last edit by Joe V on Mar 1, '12 : Reason: spacing
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=680628©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Mar 1, '12 by LennonninjaI've actually studied flashcards while walking on the treadmill before haha!
- Mar 1, '12 by umcRNThree years out of college and you couldn't pay me to go through that again...I was on a D1 sports team so if I wasnt in class I was practicing/working out and studying, often all at once!
- Mar 1, '12 by wcccd_rn_studenthave done that more than once!!
- Mar 1, '12 by DazglueThis was just me a few years ago! On the treadmill with flashcards and my Ipod in my ear, bottle of water and towel to the side, with my phone sitting by! Lol
- Mar 1, '12 by bookworm78910Have you studied flash cards while: A) exercising; B;in the restroom, C)on line at the grocery store; D)taped to the kitchen cabinets while cooking or cleaning E) All of the Above?..While in school, my answer was definitely E! I can totally relate!
- Mar 2, '12 by ADN2BWhy do they make a book holder on the treadmill...to read. Why do they put TV on, to watch. Not unusual.
- Mar 2, '12 by elprupYep, my phone message said, "i am either studying a ton os stuff, playing with my children, or sleeping. I cannot get to the phone, text me if it is important" My callers got the biggest kick out of it. Hey, just being honest!
- Mar 2, '12 by AsandsLOL! i used to study and workout at the same time as a student, people thought i was crazy
- May 26, '12 by ♑ Capricorn ♑That is me.