Not getting accepted into nursing school? Try...Register Today!
This is a Cartoon on Not getting accepted into nursing school? Try... in About A Nursing Student - Nursing Cartoon Series, part of Nursing Student ... If you are not sure about getting accepted into nursing school - apply to many many schools. :) ...by brian Admin Apr 12, '12If you are not sure about getting accepted into nursing school - apply to many many schools.
How many schools did you apply to? Did you apply to 1, 2, or many?
Please share this with friends and post your comments below!
Want more nursing cartoons?
Last edit by Joe V on Apr 14, '12
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=696660©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 7,240 Views
- Apr 12, '12 by SSUStudentNurse235! all but 1 wait listed me but 1 is all I needed!
- Apr 12, '12 by RunnerRN2b2014I applied to 1 school for pre-nursing and was accepted. I'm guaranteed a spring 2013 start date for the nursing program with the possibility of starting fall 2012 if there is space.
- Apr 12, '12 by SeasLol. I liked the cartoon.
I applied to 1 nursing school only and got accepted. But I am done though.
- Apr 12, '12 by melman23I applied to one school and got on the alternate list. I'm applying to two others to "hopefully" have options.
- Apr 12, '12 by MPETRIDES1984I applied to 20 schools....got into 3 so far, wait listed at 1, and rejected by 4. still have a lot to hear from though!!!
- Apr 12, '12 by SuperMeghan91I applied to only 2 and was accepted to 1, but that's one more than what I thought would accept me!
- Apr 12, '12 by deftonez188This is funny, yet sadly true. When I was in school, people would mention the 5+ local schools they applied too. I figured if I didn't get in I'd go work in the circus.
- Apr 13, '12 by VespertinasQuote from MPETRIDES1984Isn't that like $1000?I applied to 20 schools....!!!
- Apr 13, '12 by RED1984I only applied to one for Fall 2012 admission. Should have applied to more, but I don't want to drive an hour each way to school. The one I applied to is about 20 minutes from home Awaiting my acceptance (fingers crossed) letter!! But, if I don't get accepted this time, I will apply again for next year and take EMT and Paramedic courses in he meantime to keep my brain working